Where to find (or make) that perfect red carpet outfit:
• Use (or borrow a friend's) old bridesmaid's dress
• Scour the second hand shops and garage sales
• Try the clearance racks in a department store right after a high school dance
• Dress up any outfit or gown by adding beading, cording, fancy fabrics, fringe, etc.
• Not the right color? Take a can of spray paint to the dress.
• Accentuate any shirt by adding a costumed bow tie to it.
Or, simply, Order online!
Brought to you by
For even more party
planning ideas, check out
our page on
Copyright Night of Mystery, Inc. • www.nightofmystery.com